Thank you for coming to check us out. Feel free to join! You'll be able to see a lot more posts once you're a member.Even though it is not required, it would be nice to introduce yourself. Here's a sample if you don't know where to start.
Who are We?
Well first off we are a bunch of people who love Johnnys, hence the name. We created this community so other people who love Johnnys and pretty boys in general could get together and share their fandom. This is not just a community for file sharing, we also want the members to talk to each other and share their love for Johnnys. So if you want to tell us about your first Johnnys experience, or if you have a crush on a member of some group then go ahead. Most of you are probably like us and really just can't tell the person sitting next to you in class that you think Kame (or any other Johnny) is incredibly hot without getting the reply " who is kame?" Just remember to have fun and to respect other people, and please no fighting over boys...
Who are Johnnys?
Johnnys are some of today's top music artist in Japan. Often referred to as Johnnys because they talent agency to which they belong: JE, Johnny's Entertainment ( Johnny and Associates, Johnny Jimusho). Time after time, they top the Oricon Weekly Top 30 list. The talent agency that finds these members is known as Johnny and Associates. Johnny Kitagawa created this agency in 1963 and they that trains and promotes groups of male idols. Popular groups include SMAP,TOKIO, Kinki Kids, Arashi, V6, NewS, Tackey & Tsubasa, KAT-TUN, Kanjani8 and many others.
Members often do separate indivual projects like TV dramas, commercials and solo singles.
1. Do Not bash any of the members of JE. You don't have to like everyone, but no mean comments here. Bashing includes undocumented malicious rumors, ridiculing or alluding sexual orientation, etc.
2. Do Not bash any of the members of the community. No drama please. Personal problems should not be broadcasted here.
3. In order to keep things clean for all ages, please let's keep this community pairing/slash fan fiction free. Some members prefer not to see them for whatever personal reasons. There are other communities where you can freely post work of that nature. For a detailed explanation on the reasoning for this rule, please read this post.
4. Please use tags on your posts. Since we are dealing with many different bands and idols that are considered to be part of JE, this would make finding things easier. We will be more than happy to help you do this if you do not know how.
5. Friend Lock posts that have downloads on them. This includes rips of mp3s, videoclips, and dorama downloads. Anyone is more than welcome to upload in this community, but we just don't want to get in trouble with copyrighting.
6. Do Not take and use other people's work without their permission. If someone is nice enough to share (graphics, icons, art, etc.) with the community something they made, it is only common courtesy to ask for permission and credit upon use.
7. Please use LJ cuts for all large pictures, pic spams, graphics and long posts. This is to be considerate for those members with low internet speeds.
8. Do Not link another person's journal/blog/post to this community without their permission. If permission is granted, it must be stated on the post.
9. No visual porn. Porn is defined as (noun): creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire [syn: pornography, porno, erotica, smut] This also means that there should never be links to them either. These can be offensive for members, underage or not.
We are always look for new affiliates, so if you want to be added please leave a message in this post.